NEC Univerge / Active Voice Repartee LX

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by euid, Oct 18, 2006.

  1. euid

    euid Guest

    I am curious if anyone might know the answer to an issue I am having
    with Active Voice Repartee LX (for linux).

    Problem:

    The "Forward Voicemail to E-Mail Option" does not function properly, in

    the fact that the system does not remove the .aud data from the
    personal mailboxes, nor does it clear the databases.

    Unless I am mistaken, what is supposed to happen is the following (With

    forward to E-Mail Enabled):

    1) System converts VOX .aud to .wav
    2) System generates E-Mail with .wav as attachment
    3) System sends email to registered e-mail address (Subscriber)
    4) System clears message out of database

    This is what does happen:

    1) System converts VOX .aud to .wav
    2) System generates E-Mail with .wav as attachment
    3) System send email to registered e-mail address
    4) system does NOT clear message out of database, subscribers mailbox
    still contains message
    euid, Oct 18, 2006