    burner?

    Does anyone know any cheapish DVDr that will burn at x4 thats decent quality
    under £15 per 25
    tUMA, May 27, 2004

  2. tUMA

    Biz Guest

    "tUMA" <> wrote in message
    news:wSrtc.4465$...
    > I just cant get my burner to burn at x4!!!!
    >
    > Used Bulkpaq Orange x4, Ridisk x4 and Bigpockets x4 but none will bunr at

    x4
    > speed it used to just say it was but still take 25 mins and get to half

    way
    > and pause for ages but now i just keep getting 'Power Calabriation Falire'
    >
    > Im hoping this is just cos the media im using isnt compatiable with my
    > burner?
    >
    > Does anyone know any cheapish DVDr that will burn at x4 thats decent

    quality
    > under £15 per 25

    I highly recommend you buy a few decent recommended by NEC 4X discs to make
    sure your burner is workig properly. Then work on finding cheaper media.
    Biz, May 27, 2004

  3. On Thu, 27 May 2004 21:03:49 GMT, "Biz" <> wrote:

    >"tUMA" <> wrote in message
    >> I just cant get my burner to burn at x4!!!!
    >>
    >> Used Bulkpaq Orange x4, Ridisk x4 and Bigpockets x4 but none will bunr at

    >x4
    >> speed it used to just say it was but still take 25 mins and get to half

    >way
    >> and pause for ages but now i just keep getting 'Power Calabriation Falire'
    >>
    >> Im hoping this is just cos the media im using isnt compatiable with my
    >> burner?
    >>
    >> Does anyone know any cheapish DVDr that will burn at x4 thats decent

    >quality
    >> under £15 per 25
    >>

    >I highly recommend you buy a few decent recommended by NEC 4X discs to make
    >sure your burner is workig properly. Then work on finding cheaper media.

    "Power Calibration Error" is a classic error message in the buggy Nero
    6.0.xx., the first release of Nero 6. Make sure that Nero is version
    6.3.0.3 or 6.3.1.6 or higher.

    . Steve .

    Steve(JazzHunter), May 28, 2004