    I have a flat screen lcd monitor ,just wondering what the best settings are
    for
    contrast ,This monitor is set for dvi input as well ..(digital input ).
    Drvnguy, Aug 22, 2004

  2. Drvnguy

    Jerry G. Guest

    Set up the monitor for what looks the best to you. The best thing to use
    would be a calibrated grey scale test pattern. You want to be able to see
    each of the steps from black to white. The LCD monitors at this time are not
    as good as a CRT for their contrast ratio. But, they are improving.

    --

    Jerry G.

    Jerry G., Aug 23, 2004