    to change?

    Also, does firefox have an option for newsgroups and creating email like
    outlook express?

    lbbss, Aug 16, 2004

  2. lbbss

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:35:04 -0400, in
    <>
    lbbss scrawled:

    >I just installed mozilla. One website I often use has a pull
    >down menu that eventually opens up a secondary window.
    >With Firefox, the pulldown menu does not open, nor the
    >secondary window. Is that a setting I need to change?

    A link would have helped. Is it javascript? Java? What?

    >Also, does firefox have an option for newsgroups and creating email like
    >outlook express?

    Mozilla Thunderbird.

    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 16, 2004

  3. lbbss

    nota chance Guest

    °Mike° wrote:
    > On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:35:04 -0400, in
    > <>
    > lbbss scrawled:
    >

    >>I just installed mozilla. One website I often use has a pull
    >>down menu that eventually opens up a secondary window.
    >>With Firefox, the pulldown menu does not open, nor the
    >>secondary window. Is that a setting I need to change?

    > A link would have helped. Is it javascript? Java? What?
    >

    >>Also, does firefox have an option for newsgroups and creating email like
    >>outlook express?

    > Mozilla Thunderbird.
    > http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/

    you need to get thunder bird for newsgroups access unless you got the
    full suite one. Fixfox is a stand alone browser that is all.

    Check to see if the popup blocker or javascript blocker may be blocking
    the web site see if you can add it as an excepted web site.

    I know the poup blocker is called ad hunter I think.

    nota chance, Aug 16, 2004
  4. lbbss

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:25:06 GMT, in
    <6vaUc.406110$>
    nota chance scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >> On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:35:04 -0400, in
    >> <>
    >> lbbss scrawled:
    >>

    >>>I just installed mozilla. One website I often use has a pull
    >>>down menu that eventually opens up a secondary window.
    >>>With Firefox, the pulldown menu does not open, nor the
    >>>secondary window. Is that a setting I need to change?

    >> A link would have helped. Is it javascript? Java? What?
    >>

    >>>Also, does firefox have an option for newsgroups and creating email like
    >>>outlook express?

    >> Mozilla Thunderbird.
    >> http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/
    >>

    >you need to get

    And you need to learn how to reply to the correct person.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 17, 2004