    demo is a stand-alone app.

    Thanks, if you can help. Hopefully it's something obvious that I missed.

    Bill
    Bill Hilton, Dec 22, 2003

  2. Bill Hilton

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    Bill Hilton wrote:

    > I see the Pro+ version lets you use NI as a Photoshop
    > plug-in but the demo is a stand-alone app.

    Get the Pro+ version, it's only $75 and worth every penny.
    I never use the stand-alone app, the PS plug-in includes
    all features and it's a lot more convenient (you basically
    use it like a filter.)

    NI is a very powerful piece of software, but it's not very
    intuitive and it takes time before you really understand how
    it works. But when you finally master it, no other competitor
    even comes close.
    Paolo Pizzi, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Bill Hilton

    Bill Hilton Guest

    Got this figured out, it wasn't caused by Neat Image after all (which works
    great on asa 1600 Canon 10D files, by the way). So ignore the original post.

    Bill

    Bill Hilton, Dec 23, 2003
  4. Bill Hilton

    Jim Waggener Guest

    > NI is a very powerful piece of software, but it's not very
    > intuitive and it takes time before you really understand how
    > it works. But when you finally master it, no other competitor
    > even comes close.

    Noise Ninja users say the same thing <shrug>

    Jim Waggener, Dec 23, 2003