    Anyone know of a good dataset or has the skills to get the data somehow?

    TIA

    GJ

    gj, Jun 17, 2005

  2. gj

    gj Guest

    Just had a look at
    http://www.minedu.govt.nz/index.cfm?layout=document&documentid=7019&data=l
    which seems to have some of what I am after but I dont really want to
    turn all those "Matrix" documents into one table. Anyone got the table
    they could have been created from.

    Std Level Item Desc Credits Method Notes
    AS90161 1 1 Carry out . . 4 I A student . .
    AS90162 1 2 Process . . 2 I

    Even better if there is information on criteria for passing each
    level/subject in table format also.

    email to gavin at the domain jolly_net_nz

    GJ

    gj, Jun 17, 2005

  3. In article <>, le says...
    > I want to get some data in table/csv/xls/dbf format regarding all the
    > NCEA standards, their levels, descriptions, Internally Assessed Y/N,
    > Points This is for personal interests. Just want to play with the data
    > and see if anything is obvious.
    >
    > I have looked at http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/ncea/assessment/ach/index.html
    > but dont have the skills to "Screen Scrape" to get the data.
    >
    > Anyone know of a good dataset or has the skills to get the data somehow?
    >
    > TIA
    >

    > GJ

    there's a nice downloadable file with all that info - intended for
    and have a provider login to the NZQA site to get to it - maybe you
    could e-mail someone there and ask nicely if they'll send you the file.

    Kerry Ferrand, Jun 18, 2005