    grtz
    Leon van Toorenburg
    teh netherlands
    Spirit detachering bv, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Spirit detachering bv

    Jethro Guest

    Spirit detachering bv wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Did a upgrade of my machine from win98 to XP. On the old machine NAV was
    > installed and working fine.
    >
    > After the upgrade i lost NAV because everything was bougt by internet and
    > live-update there's no actual source. Some of the program is still standing
    > on the pc but no setup.exe.
    >
    > now i want to upgrade on a legal manor how can i find out my old
    > registration code?
    >
    > some handy tips
    >
    > grtz
    > Leon van Toorenburg
    > teh netherlands

    hey Leon,, i know i am gonna be kicking myself for asking you this
    question but my lil brain went blank on the NAV ,, ah ha as typin
    this it came to me Norton Anti Virus,, Email them , whoever they are
    now, symantec.com isn't it??? they have records of your purchase and
    can give you your old reg code. I hope this was helpful, and i
    really hope im talking about the correct software NAV also. HAGD :)

    --
    Jethroz weak site http://ib34swm.tripod.com i b 40 now
    ICQ#: 143233167 http://web.icq.com/wwp?Uin=143233167
    Jethro, Sep 18, 2003