    "Registry Keys required by Norton AntiVirus are missing or damaged."
    At first, I thought that it was my Spybot software, but I haven't run
    it. So what could be causing this? Any ideas?
    Scribner, Sep 20, 2003

  2. Scribner

    Boomer Guest

    Scribner said:

    > This problem has been going on for awhile. I would install NAV
    > 2003, it would work for a day or so, and then my Auto-protect
    > would be off and there would be an error on my e-mail scanning.
    > (I know, use another AV.) So I upgraded to NAV 2004. Same
    > problem. I ran a check of the program through the Symantec
    > site, and I received this: "Registry Keys required by Norton
    > AntiVirus are missing or damaged." At first, I thought that it
    > was my Spybot software, but I haven't run it. So what could be
    > causing this? Any ideas?

    Hi

    Have you triend going here and entering "registry keys missing" in
    the search box?

    http://www.symantec.com/search/
    Boomer, Sep 20, 2003

  3. Scribner

    °Mike° Guest

    Uninstall Norton completely, clean up your system, particularly
    your registry. Check your RAM - bad RAM can cause corruption
    of the registry. Follow the instructions here:

    Basic System Maintenance

    On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 01:00:00 GMT, in
    <>
    Scribner scrawled: