    there be any difference at all?

    TIA,
    Jesse
    Some Guy, Oct 24, 2003

  2. Some Guy

    Frederic Guest

    Norton antivirus 2004 has a new activation feature but it worth the effort
    because the scanning is improved and it can now protect from spyware (no
    need to run adaware anymore) plus messenger downloads protection. This may
    be a question of taste but I like NAV for sure. As for me it worth the price
    ( I love the autoupdate)

    --
    Frederic
    MCP, i-Net+, CIWA, A+

    "Some Guy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I bought a copy of Norton AntiVirus 2004 and when I got home, I started
    > reading the package, and it had ads for SystemWorks 2003. In the features

    it

    Frederic, Oct 26, 2003