    Norman White Guest

    What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally unnecessary
    ?????

    Norman White, Apr 6, 2005

  2. Norman White

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Norman White wrote:
    > What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally unnecessary
    > ?????

    That depends. Who are "we" and where is "here"?

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Apr 6, 2005

  3. Norman White

    Gordon Guest

    Oldus Fartus wrote:
    > Norman White wrote:
    >
    >> What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally
    >> unnecessary ?????
    >>

    > That depends. Who are "we" and where is "here"?

    And why are "we" "here"?

    Gordon, Apr 6, 2005
  4. Norman White

    XXXX Guest

    On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 11:41:22 +0100, Gordon
    <> wrote:

    >Oldus Fartus wrote:
    >> Norman White wrote:
    >>
    >>> What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally
    >>> unnecessary ?????
    >>>

    >> That depends. Who are "we" and where is "here"?
    >>

    >And why are "we" "here"?

    Because we are not there you fuckwit

    XXXX, Apr 6, 2005
  5. "Norman White" <> wrote in message
    > What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally
    > unnecessary ?????

    Wait a couple of years and hope that the tryhards reach puberty. Then they
    might stop thinking it's clever.

    In the meantime, use a killfile or filter within your news program to stop
    their messages appearing. I've cut the "new posts" to about half just by
    blocking 4 of the pre-schoolers.

    mentalguy2004, Apr 6, 2005
  6. mentalguy2004, <> wrote:

    > "Norman White" <> wrote in message
    >> What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally
    >> unnecessary ?????

    > Wait a couple of years and hope that the tryhards reach puberty. Then
    > they might stop thinking it's clever.
    >
    > In the meantime, use a killfile or filter within your news program to
    > stop their messages appearing. I've cut the "new posts" to about half
    > just by blocking 4 of the pre-schoolers.

    Who should be blocked?

    Godfrey Parfitt, Apr 6, 2005
  7. Norman White

    Carl Tripp Guest

    Ga'rn get fucked, ya ****.

    Carl Tripp, Apr 6, 2005
  8. Norman White

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    Carl Tripp spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

    > Norman White, <> wrote:
    >
    >> What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally
    >> unnecessary ?????

    > Ga'rn get fucked, ya ****.

    Stuff cotton in your fucking ears, you sensitive bastard ! Alternatively,
    you could have someone masturbate each ear full a spunk.

    --
    Mhzjunkie

    "This is thinner and i cant see where its supposed to go."

    Arnold P. Furshlugginer the faggot of 24HoursupportHelpDesk - "How
    about trying it in your ass? "

    Mhzjunkie, Apr 6, 2005
  9. Norman White

    Guest Guest

    Norman White, a daft nimrod, wrote on 06-04-05 03:31 :
    > What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally unnecessary
    > ?????

    find the "O" switch on your machine, it's usually on the front
    somewhere. change its state from "N" to "FF". you will feel better
    instantly.

    Guest, Apr 6, 2005
  10. Norman White

    trout Guest

    Norman White wrote:

    > What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally
    > unnecessary ?????

    Well, you can start a cheerfully misguided and naive thread such as
    this, that will be *guaranteed* to bring out the slack-jawed gang to
    drool and hoot obscenities at you.
    Do this a few times, and you'll probably know who to killfile.
    --
    But by that time, you'd likely be plonked by everybody else.

    trout, Apr 6, 2005
  11. Gordon wrote:
    > Oldus Fartus wrote:
    >
    >> Norman White wrote:
    >>
    >>> What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally
    >>> unnecessary ?????
    >>>

    >> That depends. Who are "we" and where is "here"?
    >>

    > And why are "we" "here"?

    There *is* no spoon...

    Sentient Fluid, Apr 6, 2005
  12. Norman White

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 08:38:46 -0600, Sentient Fluid
    <> wrote:

    >There *is* no spoon...

    There is no Dana. Only Zuul.

    Evan Platt, Apr 6, 2005
  13. Norman White

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Norman White composed the following;:
    > What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally
    > unnecessary ?????

    If you don't like it you could go elsewhere ...

    Or use a newsreader with filters etc

    Why would censorship be any better?

    --
    Paul ...