    did both created a NAT group with the lone DMZ server, and a "global" with
    the interface option and nada.

    Any immediate ideas ?
    Ann Tone, Oct 1, 2009

  2. Ann Tone

    Guest

    On Oct 1, 1:37 am, "Ann Tone" <> wrote:
    > Good time of day, ladies and gentlemen.
    >
    > I'm trying too hard to have DMZ and inside network to access  internet using
    > PIX and PIX  alone. Access inward - via "static" works just fine. But here I
    > did both created a NAT group with the lone DMZ server, and a "global" with
    > the interface option and nada.
    >
    > Any immediate ideas ?

    number "101" shown below must match between the nat and global
    command. The example shown below assumes the "real server ip
    addresses on your DMZ are in the 192.168.190.0/24 network. "outside"
    interface is your public Internet facing Interface. If necessary, try
    logging to debugging level and search for messages such as "no
    translation group found" Also note that static nat commands are used
    for inbound as well as outbound connections. Therefore if you have a
    static nat for your lone DMZ server referencing the "outside"
    interface, this should also be used for this system's access to the
    internet, even when nat and global commands are also used for the same
    interfaces.

    nat (DMZ) 101 192.168.190.0 255.255.255.0

    global (outside) 101 interface
    , Oct 1, 2009