    desk like the last time something like this happened and DO NOTHING.
    Even when indians assaulted people, right in front of immobile OOP
    police officers. It's a disgrace.

    RichA, Nov 4, 2011

  2. RichA

    Mike Guest

    On 04/11/2011 5:43 PM, RichA wrote:
    > In concert with the Occupy welfare bums, some indians set-up shop in
    > Toronto at the parliament buildings for the province. They made a
    > fire, then put up signs telling people not to photograph or video it,
    > because it is "sacred." Public land, public place and they TELL
    > people they can't engage in photography. The chicken-little coward
    > liberal premiere who runs the province of Ontario will hide under his
    > desk like the last time something like this happened and DO NOTHING.
    > Even when indians assaulted people, right in front of immobile OOP
    > police officers. It's a disgrace.

    How about you go back where you came from! White people stole First
    Nation's land.

    Mike

    Mike, Nov 4, 2011

  3. RichA

    Mike Guest

    On 04/11/2011 8:45 PM, Gil wrote:
    > On 04/11/2011 6:36 PM, Mike wrote:
    >
    >> How about you go back where you came from! White people stole First
    >> Nation's land.
    >>
    >> Mike

    > Oh, good one. So that gives them the right to have open fires in
    > downtown Toronto. You part of that Caledonia bunch by any chance?

    Toronto, Ottawa and other places in Canada were never given up in treaties.

    Mike, Nov 5, 2011
  4. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 14:43:55 -0700 (PDT), RichA <> wrote:
    : In concert with the Occupy welfare bums, some indians set-up shop in
    : Toronto at the parliament buildings for the province. They made a
    : fire, then put up signs telling people not to photograph or video it,
    : because it is "sacred." Public land, public place and they TELL
    : people they can't engage in photography. The chicken-little coward
    : liberal premiere who runs the province of Ontario will hide under his
    : desk like the last time something like this happened and DO NOTHING.
    : Even when indians assaulted people, right in front of immobile OOP
    : police officers. It's a disgrace.

    A disgrace it may be, but it's also your opportunity to prove your naysayers
    wrong. You, after all, are no chicken-little coward liberal, so show some
    spine! Go down to the Indian encampment and TAKE THEIR PICTURES!! Then post
    them for all of us to see. Not only will it affirm your courage and your
    unwillingness to be bullied by the rabble; it will put an end, once and for
    all, to the persistent rumor that you neither own a camera nor even know how
    to use one. Opportunity knocks but once. Don't force it to skulk away in
    despair.

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Nov 5, 2011
  5. RichA

    Guest

    On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 14:43:55 -0700 (PDT), RichA <> wrote:

    > In concert with the Occupy welfare bums, some indians set-up shop in
    > Toronto at the parliament buildings for the province. They made a
    > fire, then put up signs telling people not to photograph or video it,
    > because it is "sacred." Public land, public place and they TELL
    > people they can't engage in photography. The chicken-little coward
    > liberal premiere who runs the province of Ontario will hide under his
    > desk like the last time something like this happened and DO NOTHING.
    > Even when indians assaulted people, right in front of immobile OOP
    > police officers. It's a disgrace.

    I suppose they could go back to the "good old days" and shoot them with rifles rather than
    cameras.

    , Nov 5, 2011
  6. RichA

    Mike Guest

    On 04/11/2011 10:24 PM, Rich wrote:
    > Mike<> wrote in news:j91pbl$rlu$:
    >
    >> On 04/11/2011 5:43 PM, RichA wrote:
    >>> In concert with the Occupy welfare bums, some indians set-up shop in
    >>> Toronto at the parliament buildings for the province. They made a
    >>> fire, then put up signs telling people not to photograph or video it,
    >>> because it is "sacred." Public land, public place and they TELL
    >>> people they can't engage in photography. The chicken-little coward
    >>> liberal premiere who runs the province of Ontario will hide under his
    >>> desk like the last time something like this happened and DO NOTHING.
    >>> Even when indians assaulted people, right in front of immobile OOP
    >>> police officers. It's a disgrace.
    >>>

    >> How about you go back where you came from! White people stole First
    >> Nation's land.
    >>
    >> Mike

    > You first.

    Maybe I am status, you pompous ass.

    Mike

    Mike, Nov 5, 2011
  7. RichA

    Trevor Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > How about you go back where you came from! White people stole First
    > Nation's land.

    That's been the way even before homo-sapiens evolved from those who preceded
    them. You can only "own" land as long as you can protect it. Ownership
    always passes to those who can take it by force or barter. The American
    Indians were probably not the first inhabitants in any case, were unable to
    keep it by force, and they also made bad trades, time for them to move on.
    The current owners will not retain it indefinitely either.

    Trevor.

    Trevor, Nov 5, 2011
  8. RichA

    tony cooper Guest

    On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 22:37:06 -0400, Robert Coe <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 14:43:55 -0700 (PDT), RichA <> wrote:
    >: In concert with the Occupy welfare bums, some indians set-up shop in
    >: Toronto at the parliament buildings for the province. They made a
    >: fire, then put up signs telling people not to photograph or video it,
    >: because it is "sacred." Public land, public place and they TELL
    >: people they can't engage in photography. The chicken-little coward
    >: liberal premiere who runs the province of Ontario will hide under his
    >: desk like the last time something like this happened and DO NOTHING.
    >: Even when indians assaulted people, right in front of immobile OOP
    >: police officers. It's a disgrace.
    >
    >A disgrace it may be, but it's also your opportunity to prove your naysayers
    >wrong. You, after all, are no chicken-little coward liberal, so show some
    >spine! Go down to the Indian encampment and TAKE THEIR PICTURES!!

    Steal their souls!

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Nov 5, 2011
  9. RichA

    Nervous Nick Guest

    On Nov 4, 6:37 pm, Robert Coe <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 14:43:55 -0700 (PDT), RichA <> wrote:
    >
    > : In concert with the Occupy welfare bums, some indians set-up shop in
    > : Toronto at the parliament buildings for the province.  They made a
    > : fire, then put up signs telling people not to photograph or video it,
    > : because it is "sacred."  Public land, public place and they TELL
    > : people they can't engage in photography.  The chicken-little coward
    > : liberal premiere who runs the province of Ontario will hide under his
    > : desk like the last time something like this happened and DO NOTHING.
    > : Even when indians assaulted people, right in front of immobile OOP
    > : police officers.  It's a disgrace.
    >
    > A disgrace it may be, but it's also your opportunity to prove your naysayers
    > wrong. You, after all, are no chicken-little coward liberal, so show some
    > spine! Go down to the Indian encampment and TAKE THEIR PICTURES!! Then post
    > them for all of us to see. Not only will it affirm your courage and your
    > unwillingness to be bullied by the rabble; it will put an end, once and for
    > all, to the persistent rumor that you neither own a camera nor even know how
    > to use one. Opportunity knocks but once. Don't force it to skulk away in
    > despair.
    >
    > Bob

    BRAVO!

    Nervous Nick, Nov 5, 2011
  10. RichA

    Trevor Guest

    "Alfred Molon" <> wrote in message
    > In article <4eb4b62f$0$24911$>, Trevor
    > says...
    >> That's been the way even before homo-sapiens evolved from those who
    >> preceded
    >> them. You can only "own" land as long as you can protect it.

    > So if somebody steals your property by brute force, that is legal?

    Who said anything about legal, and by who's laws? Are you suggesting the
    various Indian tribes (there were many) all obeyed the same laws and never
    fought over the same land or perhaps buffalo etc. on that land? Only a moron
    would believe that. War over land rights is perhaps the number one cause of
    war and killing through out all of human history. Laws are simply made by
    the governments that occupy that land to say it is OK, if they even had laws
    of course.

    Trevor.

    Trevor, Nov 5, 2011
  11. RichA

    > And if Germany won WW II and kept Poland, the Czech republic and parts
    > of Russia that would be fine?

    If Germany won, and you disagreed, too bad for you I should think! Nor are
    British decendents about to hand back North America, Australia, New Zealand,
    or any of the other countries they took by force, any more than Spanish
    decendents are going to hand back South America, and so on for every other
    country that has changed hands, MANY MANY times, in human history. And we
    stole it from the Neanderthals at one time anyway, should we give it back to
    them? :)

    Trevor.

    Trevor, Nov 5, 2011
  12. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Nov 4, 10:37 pm, Robert Coe <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 14:43:55 -0700 (PDT), RichA <> wrote:
    >
    > : In concert with the Occupy welfare bums, some indians set-up shop in
    > : Toronto at the parliament buildings for the province.  They made a
    > : fire, then put up signs telling people not to photograph or video it,
    > : because it is "sacred."  Public land, public place and they TELL
    > : people they can't engage in photography.  The chicken-little coward
    > : liberal premiere who runs the province of Ontario will hide under his
    > : desk like the last time something like this happened and DO NOTHING.
    > : Even when indians assaulted people, right in front of immobile OOP
    > : police officers.  It's a disgrace.
    >
    > A disgrace it may be, but it's also your opportunity to prove your naysayers
    > wrong. You, after all, are no chicken-little coward liberal, so show some
    > spine! Go down to the Indian encampment and TAKE THEIR PICTURES!! Then post
    > them for all of us to see. Not only will it affirm your courage and your
    > unwillingness to be bullied by the rabble; it will put an end, once and for
    > all, to the persistent rumor that you neither own a camera nor even know how
    > to use one. Opportunity knocks but once. Don't force it to skulk away in
    > despair.
    >
    > Bob

    Thanks, I don't fancy being murdered by indians while the RCMP and OPP
    stand around and do nothing. Google "Oka Crisis" and "Indian Standoff
    Caledonia" for hints as to why I figure it might happen.

    RichA, Nov 6, 2011
  13. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Nov 4, 11:53 pm, Mike <> wrote:
    > On 04/11/2011 10:24 PM, Rich wrote:
    >

    > > Mike<>  wrote innews:j91pbl$rlu$:

    > >> How about you go back where you came from! White people stole First
    > >> Nation's land.

    > >> Mike

    > > You first.

    > Maybe I am status, you pompous ass.
    >
    > Mike

    Oh! So you get to buy things without paying taxes. How does that
    feel?

    RichA, Nov 6, 2011
  14. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Nov 5, 5:23 am, Alfred Molon <> wrote:
    > In article <>, Alfred Molon
    > says...
    >
    > > In article <4eb4b62f$0$24911$>, Trevor
    > > says...
    > > > That's been the way even before homo-sapiens evolved from those who preceded
    > > > them. You can only "own" land as long as you can protect it.

    > > So if somebody steals your property by brute force, that is legal?

    > And if Germany won WW II and kept Poland, the Czech republic and parts
    > of Russia that would be fine?

    I love how the leftist indian lovers never mention that the USSR did
    just that!!!

    RichA, Nov 6, 2011
  15. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    On 11/5/2011 9:38 PM, RichA wrote:
    > On Nov 5, 5:23 am, Alfred Molon<> wrote:
    >> In article<>, Alfred Molon
    >> says...
    >>
    >>> In article<4eb4b62f$0$24911$>, Trevor
    >>> says...

    >>> So if somebody steals your property by brute force, that is legal?

    >> And if Germany won WW II and kept Poland, the Czech republic and parts
    >> of Russia that would be fine?
    >>

    > I love how the leftist indian lovers never mention that the USSR did
    > just that!!!

    Uhm! There is no more USSR. Or, did you forget.

    --
    Peter

    PeterN, Nov 6, 2011
  16. RichA

    John A. Guest

    On Sat, 05 Nov 2011 23:12:48 -0400, PeterN
    <> wrote:

    >On 11/5/2011 9:38 PM, RichA wrote:
    >> On Nov 5, 5:23 am, Alfred Molon<> wrote:
    >>> In article<>, Alfred Molon
    >>> says...

    >>> And if Germany won WW II and kept Poland, the Czech republic and parts
    >>> of Russia that would be fine?
    >>>

    >> I love how the leftist indian lovers never mention that the USSR did
    >> just that!!!

    >Uhm! There is no more USSR. Or, did you forget.

    It's been a while since I studied history, but I'm pretty sure it was
    still around at the time.

    John A., Nov 6, 2011
  17. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Sat, 5 Nov 2011 18:36:29 -0700 (PDT), RichA <> wrote:
    : On Nov 4, 10:37 pm, Robert Coe <> wrote:
    : >
    :
    : Thanks, I don't fancy being murdered by indians while the RCMP and OPP
    : stand around and do nothing. Google "Oka Crisis" and "Indian Standoff
    : Caledonia" for hints as to why I figure it might happen.

    Also "Little Big Horn".

    I do see your point, Rich; and I'd feel your pain if I thought there was any
    chance that you'd allow yourself to endure any.

    Robert Coe, Nov 6, 2011
  18. RichA

    Trevor Guest

    "Eric Stevens" <> wrote in message
    > In the case of New Zealand, there is a treaty, 'The Treaty of
    > Waitangi' signed in 1840.

    Your point is? MANY treaties were signed by the Colonial occupiers of the
    USA, Canada, Australia, NZ. A couple of them were even honoured by the
    British and their decendents!
    Australia's Aborigines were granted some land rights a couple of decades
    ago. NOT for the whole country though. The US natives still have some land
    rights too I believe, but <1% of the country I imagine?

    Trevor.

    Trevor, Nov 6, 2011
  19. RichA

    Trevor Guest

    "John A." <> wrote in message
    >>Uhm! There is no more USSR. Or, did you forget.

    > It's been a while since I studied history, but I'm pretty sure it was
    > still around at the time.

    So reading newspapers is not something you've done for quite a while either
    I guess :)

    Trevor.

    Trevor, Nov 6, 2011
  20. RichA

    dj_nme Guest

    On 6/11/2011 3:46 PM, Trevor wrote:
    > "John A."<> wrote in message
    >>> Uhm! There is no more USSR. Or, did you forget.

    >> It's been a while since I studied history, but I'm pretty sure it was
    >> still around at the time.

    > So reading newspapers is not something you've done for quite a while either
    > I guess :)
    >
    > Trevor.

    You seem to have missed the point of what John A wrote: that the USSR
    existed when it displaced the peoples of Poland and other Eastern
    European countries both before and after WWII.
    Look it up some time, it's called "history".

    dj_nme, Nov 6, 2011