    round on Thursday to show me what they've got to offer. I've also heard
    Computeach aren't that good - can anyone confirm or deny this?

    TIA
    Nel, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Nel

    Consultant Guest

    what's a bloke?

    Consultant, Sep 13, 2004

  3. Nel

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > what's a bloke?

    Don't know, but it's coming Thursday. So you better get your head out of
    your @ss and pay attention, lest you get bloked.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Sep 13, 2004
  4. Nel

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:OhzNyNdmEHA.4088
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > what's a bloke?
    >

    > "Nel" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone used these and if so, are they any good? I've got a bloke coming
    >> round on Thursday to show me what they've got to offer. I've also heard
    >> Computeach aren't that good - can anyone confirm or deny this?
    >>
    >> TIA

    it's a black guy with a coke in his hand.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Sep 14, 2004
  5. Nel

    Worm Guest

    That wasn't nice...it's a diet coke.

    Worm, Sep 14, 2004
  6. Nel

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Worm climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > That wasn't nice...it's a diet coke.

    You're all wrong, it's a Chinese guy right before payday.

    JaR
    UnPC, but still Presidential Thug
    JaR, Sep 14, 2004
  7. Nel

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Nel" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone used these and if so, are they any good? I've got a bloke coming
    > round on Thursday to show me what they've got to offer. I've also heard
    > Computeach aren't that good - can anyone confirm or deny this?

    Never heard of them, but according to their website, 5 of their students got
    jobs in the last month alone!
    http://www.nitlc.com/Successes.aspx
    Admittedly, David from Stockport's job is with his existing employer, Karen
    from Birmingham isn't working in IT and it took her over 4 years, but the
    last 3 are all in new crappy IT jobs.

    Cost is IIRC £1800-£4400 for the course (depending on which course you do) -
    great value for money if -
    (a) someone else is paying; and
    (b) they won't just give you the cash
    Andy Foster, Sep 14, 2004
  8. >That wasn't nice...it's a diet coke.

    pepsi damn it, it's a pepsi

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 14, 2004
  9. Nel

    Ben Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Worm climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    > > That wasn't nice...it's a diet coke.
    > >

    > You're all wrong, it's a Chinese guy right before payday.
    >
    > JaR
    > UnPC, but still Presidential Thug

    LOL
    Ben, Sep 14, 2004
  10. >Cost is IIRC £1800-£4400 for the course (depending on which course you do) -
    >great value for money if -
    >(a) someone else is paying; and
    >(b) they won't just give you the cash

    (c) you hate being in the office!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 14, 2004
  11. Nel

    Jon Guest

    Don't know what the actual courses are like, but both
    NITLC and Computeach are well expensive...

    If you're paying for this yourself, you'd be better off
    looking into local college courses or buying the self
    study guides.

    Jon, Sep 14, 2004
  12. >If you're paying for this yourself, you'd be better off
    >looking into local college courses or buying the self
    >study guides.

    or get a job with an employer who will pay for it.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 14, 2004
  13. Nel

    Dragon Guest

    Pepsi sux.

    Dragon, Sep 14, 2004
  14. Nel

    carl Guest

    carl, Sep 14, 2004
  15. Nel

    paul Guest

    Yep i agree places like that are other priced crap.

    For example a proper microsoft academy, which is also the one i'm studing at
    does the full mcse for £995. And another company in my area charge`s near on
    4 and grand for the mcse.

    what fucking rip off merchants

    paul, Sep 14, 2004
  16. Nel

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in news:#UN$6ImmEHA.1652
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Pepsi sux.
    >
    > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >> >That wasn't nice...it's a diet coke.

    >> pepsi damn it, it's a pepsi
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    C2 sux.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 14, 2004
  17. Nel

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates
    <> spewed in

    > C2 sux.

    sux who?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 15, 2004
  18. >C2 sux.

    super furry

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 15, 2004
  19. Nel

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 15, 2004
  20. Nel

    in news:Xns9565A73FD4D7Drowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote in
    >
    >>>C2 sux.

    >> super furry
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > no don't get me started.....