    a bone, i would greatly appreciate it.

    Cheers,
    Carlos Krefft

    Carlos, Feb 27, 2006

  2. Carlos

    Kevin Widner Guest

    I would like to migrate my current web farm behind a couple of PIX
    firewalls. However i can't find a way so that a NAT can translate to
    more than one IP. The Loadbalancing IP or Virtual IP and the rest of
    the Front End IPs on all the servers. Do you think a PAT would work for

    this? If someone has done this before and knows of a solution, throw me

    a bone, i would greatly appreciate it.

    ====

    I'm still not 100% sure of what you are trying to do from reading your
    description. If you have multiple inside servers and several need to
    serve a function for inbound traffic, AND you only have one outside IP
    to use, then you can do static PAT statements.

    I have found this page very helpful when setting up unique NAT and PAT
    situations:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/...figuration_guide_chapter09186a00802c648c.html

    You need a CCO account to get to it.

    -kevin

    Kevin Widner, Feb 27, 2006

  3. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    I apologize for the way i asked the question but yes, you got me 100%!
    I have multiple web servers that need to respond to inbound traffic and
    i only have ONE IP to use. Awesome, thanks for the TIP Kevin! I'm going
    to look into using the static PAT statements. Thanks for the URL.

    - Carlos K.

    Carlos, Feb 28, 2006