    delivering the voice traffic via VOIP.

    Thank you,

    John.
    John, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Hello,

    > Is there a "magic box" that I can put on the customer site
    > that will help with the NAT traversal? we're doing SIP and
    > delivering the voice traffic via VOIP.

    One of the "generic" solutions, which will work with almost any symmetric
    NAT and SIP UA is the RTP proxy. There is one developed by Porta Software
    (www.portaone.com) for IPTEL's SER, supplied with the PortaSIP product. It
    is publicly available under the GPL
    http://www.portaone.com/resources/downloads/index.html so if you are using
    SER, you can build it into your own solution.

    WBR, Andrew
    --
    Andrew Zhilenko
    Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,
    Andrew Zhilenko, Jun 9, 2004