    Is that it then? Is it not possible? That would seem silly to me since these
    stats are tracked and available from the console.

    Richard.

    Richard Antony Burton, Jan 9, 2004

  2. In article <aXELb.5193301$>,
    Richard Antony Burton <> wrote:
    :I want to get hold of the stats for nat translations from my 837 using SNMP,
    :but I can't work out how.

    :I found:
    : alNatStatsActiveTranslations
    :http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/Suppo...alNatStatsActiveTranslations&submit=Translate
    :This shows it is part of the ALTIGA-NAT-STATS-MIB (whatever that means), I
    :used the MIB locator to see if this was in my image, but my image wasn't
    :listed. Can't find this MIB listed in any of the older version of my image
    :so I suspect it isn't in mine either.

    Altiga was the manufacturers of the VPN Concentrators until Cisco bought
    the company. It's quite possible there was SNMP handling in there that
    never made it to IOS.

    :Is that it then? Is it not possible? That would seem silly to me since these
    :stats are tracked and available from the console.

    The situation is even worse on the PIX -- you can't get stats much beyond
    the CPU load and the memory usage.
    --
    Take care in opening this message: My grasp on reality may have shaken
    loose during transmission!

    Walter Roberson, Jan 9, 2004

  3. "Walter Roberson" <-cnrc.gc.ca> wrote in message

    > Altiga was the manufacturers of the VPN Concentrators until Cisco bought
    > the company. It's quite possible there was SNMP handling in there that
    > never made it to IOS.

    Thanks. Looks like I can't do it then.

    Richard.

    Richard Antony Burton, Jan 10, 2004