    if its possible just using one interface. If this is possible will i
    be use ip nat pool?

    thanks, P

    yo, Jun 3, 2005

  2. In article <>, yo <> wrote:
    :I is it possible to have nat and routable ips on the same interface.

    Yes on Cisco IOS routers.

    :would that cause a problem with the routables ips when passing through
    :the ip nat inside and ip nat outside interfaces.

    Not if you use an access-list to constrain what is getting
    translated.

    Note: until relatively recently, using an access-list was a signal
    that you wanted to use port-address translation. In newer versions,
    you can use an access-list for a "network" translation.
    --
    Look out, there are llamas!

    Walter Roberson, Jun 4, 2005