    this between 2 windows 2000 professional???

    Thanks

    Gabriel
    Gabriel Moricz, Sep 3, 2003

  2. Gabriel Moricz

    TM Guest

    Windows ICS...Internet Connection Sharing has a version of
    NAT that it uses, also DHCP....Hope this is helpful
    TM
    TM, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Gabriel Moricz

    Chris Guest

    RRAS should also be able to do it

    Chris, Sep 3, 2003
  4. There isn't RRAS in 200 pro.

    A Real Consultant, Sep 4, 2003
  5. Gabriel Moricz

    Chris Guest

    read post in a rish didn't see pro...my bad :)

    Chris, Sep 4, 2003
  6. Gabriel Moricz

    Tamer Guest

    On windoes pro, you can use Internet connection sharing
    on the advenced tab of the properties of your internet
    connection, NAT and other things needs Windows server.
    Tamer.

    question...But...

    >Someone knows if there are a way to createa type of Nat

    or something like

    Tamer, Sep 4, 2003