    6
    This has been resolved. Thanks.

    Last edited: Feb 8, 2007
    firecodex, Jan 24, 2007

  2. firecodex

    Zakkas

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2006
    Messages:
    15
    This might be possible. Your best bet is to go the way of configuring route-maps and applying each route-map to interface specific nat. Now I'm not 100% positive this will work so I wouldn't test it on a production box.

    For example

    route-map NAT1
    match address 100 (where 100 is the access-list that filters what subnet is to get nat'd.)

    Granted I've done stuff similar to what your doing I ran into some issues when applying this type of configuration scheme on a router that was terminating VPN tunnels.

    route-map NAT2
    match address 101 (where 101 is the access-list that filters what STATIC ADDRESS YOU WANT TO GET NAT'D)

    Then simply apply a route-map to the nat for each interface.

    ip nat inside source route-map NAT1 interface xxxxxx
    ip nat inside source route-map NAT2 interface xxxxxx

    Zakkas, Jan 30, 2007