    First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,
    and third, it is accepted as self-evident"
    (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    hummingburd, Aug 14, 2010

  2. On 8/14/2010 19:53, hummingburd wrote:
    > You're smart, curious, at ease with yourself, and interested in learning.
    > And learning is what I am all about. I teach, you learn. Even if you
    > don't want to know anything there is a lot I can tell you.
    >
    > I am going to teach you about NAT compatibility with Quake. I happen to
    > know all NATs can be made to work with Quake. If your's doesn't then you
    > have a problem.

    You DO NOT need a fat piece of software like Quake to do it. Just use
    the good old telnet client & telnet server!

    --
    @~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
    /( _ )\ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.35
    Man-wai Chang, Aug 14, 2010

  3. hummingburd

    Shadow Guest

    On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 12:53:07 +0100, hummingburd
    <hummingburd@127.0.0.1> wrote:

    >You're smart, curious, at ease with yourself, and interested in learning.
    >And learning is what I am all about. I teach, you learn. Even if you
    >don't want to know anything there is a lot I can tell you.
    >
    >I am going to teach you about NAT compatibility with Quake. I happen to
    >know all NATs can be made to work with Quake. If your's doesn't then you
    >have a problem.

    I've never got it to work. Maybe I need that tutorial.
    PS Do I need to install Quake or will the NAT program do it
    for me ?
    TIA
    []'s
    Shadow, Aug 15, 2010