    However, the same works with a ghetto Linksys Router. :)

    What is the Linksys router doing that the Cisco router is having
    trouble doing? Where's the love?

    aun, Mar 28, 2005

  2. aun

    Brian Guest

    Need more details. Where is the VPN server? Inside or outside of the
    router? What IOS is on the router? I don't recall exactly which one
    you need, but and earlier IOS may not support NAT-T for the VPN
    connection.

    Brian, Mar 28, 2005

  3. aun

    aun Guest

    Here is the diagram. Hopefully it'll make sense.

    [Users] ------ [fa0/1] 2621 [fa0/0] ---(dsl)---- { INTERNET } --------
    [Nortel VPN Server]

    IOS is 12.2(5d).

    Let me know if you think that it might be the IOS.

    Tried 1-1 NAT as well which didn't work. I will try and load a new IOS
    on the router - downloaded 12.2(28).

    aun, Mar 28, 2005
  4. aun

    aun Guest