NAT 831 router problem

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by stough, Feb 15, 2006.

  1. stough

    stough Guest

    Hi,

    I have a problem, my cisco 831 has one IP a.b.c.d configured on eth0 ,
    and e.f.g.h on eth1
    Eth0 is connected to our firewll, eth1 to internet.

    I put a1.b1.c1.d1 secondary address on eth0, and I want to perform NAT.
    I have plugged a laptop on fa3 interface switch of 831, its IP is in
    the a1.b1.c1.d1 range.

    So from the laptop i can ping eth0 et and ETh1 but not Internet.
    I have set
    ip nat inside on eth0 , ip nat outside on eth1, and ip nat inside
    source list 101 int eth1 overload
    access-list 101 permit ip host a1.b1.c1.d2 any

    But nothing occurs, sh ip nat trans showes nothing.

    i don't if I can set up nat with secondary address

    Rgds
    stough, Feb 15, 2006