    site http://www.oil4lessllc.com/

    Is there anyone that is willing to take on this project,and what
    would the cost be?
    Robert Baer, Aug 24, 2013

  2. Robert Baer

    Robert Baer Guest

    Re: Nasty problem, need paid help: SOLVED

    I had NoScript installed in SeaMonkey.
    Apparently it thought that the cycling images was a pop-up.
    Totally disabled NoScript; problem gone.
    Cannot pat on back anyone in this forum..
    One would think that with unemployment being so prevalent, that there
    would have been a response.
    I guess Uncle is paying you to not work..

    Robert Baer, Aug 27, 2013