NASA has recently answered to the prediction of a mega tsunami

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by agenda_communication@hotmail.fr, May 4, 2006.

  1. Guest

    NASA has recently answered with a world press release to the prediction
    of a mega tsunami, created by a possible impact of a fragment of the
    comet SW-3 on MAY 25, 2006 in the Atlantic Ocean. This prediction,
    based on a clear and precise psychic communication, was confirmed by
    many sources.

    This information was itself spread out by an international press
    release, and taken into account by American media, even in Europe and
    Africa. NASA headquarters therefore spoke directly to the author of the
    prediction, which is quite strange. In order to spread this vital
    warning (waves until 200 meters), Eric Julien has decided to resign
    from his position of Director of Exopolitics Institute to create a
    website dedicated to save the lives of the Atlantic coast people, in
    the East of South America and North America, and the West of Africa and
    Europe :

    http://www.savelivesinmay.com

    Eric Julien invites everyone to warn family and friends, who do not
    live in a safety area, to go to proper places on MAY 25, 2006 : inland
    and/or the heights. This date is the Ascension Day, i.e. the day for
    the people to go up. This date, once converted in the traditional
    Julien calendar (16 centuries long), is JUNE 6, 2006, i.e. 6/6/6.

    Julien claims that we have still time to organise the protection of
    citizen without panic. We must stay calm and face this collective
    responsibility with dignity.

    This former military air traffic controller and civilian jet pilot has
    got the time to develop his sense of responsibility. He proves that the
    heavy NASA administration, having lost two space shuttles (50% of the
    fleet) due to a lack of vigilance, does not know all the parameters to
    claim that there is no danger for Earth, especially when data of
    cometary trajectories were "curiously changed", as he proved it. As
    former instructor in the French astronaut Patrick Baudry Space Camp,
    Julien has recently studied the fragmentation of SW-3 and claims that a
    big Earth change will happen end of MAY.

    Please, read regularly the updated articles about MAY 25, 2006,
    circulate them and warn potential victims around you :

    http://www.savelivesinmay.com

    Thank you for your action which will save thousands of human lives.

    It is really urgent !
    , May 4, 2006

  2. Dave Guest

    According to my Psychic, this is not supposed to happen on May 25, 2006. I
    know mine is right because he said the price of crude oil would rise before
    the Atlantic Ocean would rise.

    Dave, May 4, 2006

  3. Mark_M Guest

    <> wrote in message news:...
    > NASA has recently answered with a world press release to the prediction
    > of a mega tsunami, created by a possible impact of a fragment of the
    > comet SW-3 on MAY 25, 2006 in the Atlantic Ocean. This prediction,
    > based on a clear and precise psychic communication, was confirmed by
    > many sources.

    The closest fragment of SW-3 will be more than 6 million miles from Earth,
    and the closest approach date is 5/13 not 5/26.

    But wear your tinfoil hat anyway, sweetie. We'll all be here to laugh at you
    on May 26th.
    Mark_M, May 4, 2006
  4. Kinon O'Cann Guest

    Will Julien kill himself if/when he discovers he's wrong?

    BTW, how in the world could they have ever found anyone to replace him as
    "Director of Exopolitics?"

    More really funny, funny shit.
    Kinon O'Cann, May 4, 2006
  5. wwwald Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote:

    > According to my Psychic, this is not supposed to happen on May
    > 25, 2006.

    That's my birthday! What a present!
    wwwald, May 4, 2006
  6. Fred Lotte Guest

    In article <>,
    "" <> wrote:

    > NASA has recently answered with a world press release to the prediction
    > of a mega tsunami, created by a possible impact of a fragment of the
    > comet SW-3 on MAY 25, 2006 in the Atlantic Ocean. This prediction,
    > based on a clear and precise psychic communication, was confirmed by
    > many sources.

    But not by the one that counts.

    <http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risk/> Current Impact Risks

    The table on that page lists potential future Earth impact events that the JPL Sentry System has
    detected based on currently available observations as of May 4,2006.

    Nothing is listed before 2012.

    There are a lot of 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann 3 pieces listed here
    <http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/neo/close.html>.

    A quick scan shows that the closest piece will pass at 19.5*(the distance to the moon) on May
    17,2006. That's 7,488,000 kM from the Earth.

    --
    Fred Lotte
    Fred Lotte, May 4, 2006
  7. David Harmon Guest

    On 3 May 2006 19:42:32 -0700 in rec.photo.digital,
    "" <>
    wrote,
    >NASA has recently answered with a world press release to the prediction
    >of a mega tsunami, created by a possible impact of a fragment of the
    >comet SW-3 on MAY 25, 2006 in the Atlantic Ocean. This prediction,
    >based on a clear and precise psychic communication, was confirmed by
    >many sources.

    Does not count unless posted to misc.predictions.registry
    David Harmon, May 5, 2006
  8. Dear Agenda_Communication and my Fellowmen,

    I would like to share with you what a holy spirit told us in the 1990s.
    He prophesied that something will fall from the sky and sea water will
    boil. He did not tell us, though, when this will happen but He said
    that it will happen. Maybe, it is this fragment from comet S-W 3 that
    would plunge on the Atlantic Ocean as predicted by Eric Julien that
    would fall from the sky and its high energy extraterrestial impact
    would make sea water to boil.

    I hope and pray that it's not this fragment that will make the prophecy
    be fulfilled. I hope that the prophecy does not happen in our
    lifetime. But just in case it does happen on May 25, 2006, let us
    forewarn our fellowmen to stay away from the Atlantic coast and that
    they pray to be spared from possible disaster.

    The true God bless us and be with us now and always.

    With love, your brother in Jesus,
    Aristeo Canlas Fernando, Peace Crusader
    Motto: pro aris et focis
    http://www.geocities.com/peacecrusader888/