Napster

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Kristofer Clayton, Nov 15, 2003.

  1. Kristofer Clayton, Nov 15, 2003

  2. Kristofer Clayton

    Gurble Guest

    Gurble, Nov 15, 2003

  3. On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 23:11:26 +1300, Gurble <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:58:23 +1300, "Kristofer Clayton"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.telecom.co.nz/images/17/js-modem_screen5.gif
    >>
    >>I wonder if anyone at telecom got in trouble for running Napster back
    >>in the day.

    >LOL.... Good spotting.
    >
    >What page is this image from?

    Not sure. Saw the link go by in one of the chat parts of
    DirectConnect. :)

    --
    Kristofer Clayton (KJClayton)
    Gisborne, New Zealand
    Kristofer Clayton, Nov 15, 2003
  4. Kristofer Clayton

    T.N.O. Guest

    T.N.O., Nov 15, 2003
  5. Kristofer Clayton

    Stuart Guest

    Stuart, Nov 15, 2003
  6. Kristofer Clayton

    Stuart Guest

    "Stuart" <> wrote in message

    > "T.N.O." <> wrote in message
    > > Kristofer Clayton wrote:
    > >
    > > > http://www.telecom.co.nz/images/17/js-modem_screen5.gif
    > > >
    > > > I wonder if anyone at telecom got in trouble for running Napster back
    > > > in the day.

    > > What page is that from?

    > Google image search points to it coming from this page, but it 404s.

    Heh, let's try it without the space...
    www.telecom.co.nz/content/0,3900,200416-200845,00.html

    Stoopid Google.

    Stuart
    Stuart, Nov 15, 2003
  7. Kristofer Clayton

    Gurble Guest

    On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 12:47:05 +1300, "Stuart"
    <> wrote:

    >"Stuart" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "T.N.O." <> wrote in message

    >> > What page is that from?

    >> Google image search points to it coming from this page, but it 404s.

    >Heh, let's try it without the space...
    >www.telecom.co.nz/content/0,3900,200416-200845,00.html
    >
    >Stoopid Google.
    >
    >Stuart