    this is possible. It seems that Napster help is automated for quick
    response, which is useless if you need other kinds of help

    Steve
    water rat, Jan 28, 2006

  2. water rat

    *x@y* Guest

    "water rat" <> wrote in message
    ..
    >I live in Germany and require the English version of Napster, but no
    > matter which website I download from I always end up with the German
    > version. I have tried to contact napster, but unless you take out a
    > subscription there is no contact. If p[ossivle I need someone to
    > download Napster, winzip it and send it to me as an unopened file if
    > this is possible. It seems that Napster help is automated for quick
    > response, which is useless if you need other kinds of help
    >
    > Steve

    Hello Steve,

    Here are some from Yahoo search, hope it will help.
    Did not try, I do hope they are English.

    http://tinyurl.com/cx3nl

    Good Luck, x@y
    *x@y*, Jan 28, 2006

  3. water rat

    Budweiser Guest

    "water rat" <> wrote in message
    >I live in Germany and require the English version of Napster, but no
    > matter which website I download from I always end up with the German
    > version. I have tried to contact napster, but unless you take out a
    > subscription there is no contact. If p[ossivle I need someone to
    > download Napster, winzip it and send it to me as an unopened file if
    > this is possible. It seems that Napster help is automated for quick
    > response, which is useless if you need other kinds of help
    >
    > Steve

    use google
    Budweiser, Jan 28, 2006
  4. water rat wrote:

    I live in Germany and require the English version of Napster, but no
    >matter which website I download from I always end up with the German
    >version. I have tried to contact napster, but unless you take out a
    >subscription there is no contact. If p[ossivle I need someone to
    >download Napster, winzip it and send it to me as an unopened file if
    >this is possible. It seems that Napster help is automated for quick
    >response, which is useless if you need other kinds of help
    >
    >Steve

    Do you wish that p[ossivle you need someone to?
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  5. Re: Re: Napster

    *x@y* wrote:

    >.
    >
    >Hello Steve,
    >
    >Here are some from Yahoo search, hope it will help.
    >Did not try, I do hope they are English.
    >
    >http://tinyurl.com/cx3nl
    >
    >Good Luck, x@y

    How do you do. Please state your problem.
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  6. Re: Re: Napster

    Budweiser wrote:

    >use google

    That is interesting. Please continue.
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  7. water rat

    *x@y* Guest

    Re: Re: Napster

    "Liza Smorgaborgsson" <> wrote in message

    > *x@y* wrote:
    >

    >>.
    >>
    >>Hello Steve,
    >>
    >>Here are some from Yahoo search, hope it will help.
    >>Did not try, I do hope they are English.
    >>
    >>http://tinyurl.com/cx3nl
    >>
    >>Good Luck, x@y

    > How do you do. Please state your problem.

    I do well Thanks!

    State of the problem "Short of Cash"
    *x@y*, Jan 30, 2006
  8. Re: Re: Re: Napster

    *x@y* wrote:

    >I do well Thanks!
    >
    >State of the problem "Short of Cash"

    That's quite interesting.
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  9. Re: Re: Re: Re: Napster

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  10. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Napster

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >*x@y* wrote:
    >
    >That is interesting. Please continue.

    Tell me more about that.
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  11. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Napster

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  12. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Napster

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >That is interesting. Please continue.

    Does talking about this bother you?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  13. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Napster

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >Does talking about this bother you?

    What are your feelings now?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  14. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Napster

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >What are your feelings now?

    What comes to mind when you ask that?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  15. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Napster

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  16. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Napster

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >What are your feelings now?

    What is it you really want to know?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  17. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Napster

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >What is it you really want to know?

    You're not really talking about me -- are you?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  18. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Napster

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Tell me more about that.
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  19. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Napster

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  20. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Napster

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >That is interesting. Please continue.