    I tried canon's website and there is no help. Does anyone know?

    Sam
    http://www.mydedications.com

    Sam, Apr 11, 2008

  2. Sam

    ray Guest

    On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:32:56 -0700, Sam wrote:

    > I have a CANON (top of the line) digital, and I need to know how I can
    > change the default filenaming sturcture.
    >
    > I tried canon's website and there is no help. Does anyone know?
    >
    > Sam
    > http://www.mydedications.com

    Have you tried reading the manual?

    ray, Apr 11, 2008

  3. Sam

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Sam <> wrote:
    >I have a CANON (top of the line) digital, and I need to know how I can
    >change the default filenaming sturcture.

    Many things are not changeable. The idea is to rename them after you
    copy them onto your computer.

    >I tried canon's website and there is no help. Does anyone know?

    RTFM.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Apr 12, 2008
  4. Sam

    Samanta Guest

    On Apr 11, 5:53 pm, ray <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:32:56 -0700, Sam wrote:
    > > I have a CANON (top of the line) digital, and I need to know how I can
    > > change the default filenaming sturcture.

    > > I tried canon's website and there is no help. Does anyone know?

    > > Sam
    > >http://www.mydedications.com

    > Have you tried reading the manual?

    yes, i did. there is no mention of that in the manual

    Sam
    http://www.mydedications.com

    Samanta, Apr 12, 2008
  5. Sam

    Samanta Guest

    On Apr 12, 3:48 pm, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    > Sam  <> wrote:
    > >I have a CANON (top of the line) digital, and I need to know how I can
    > >change the default filenaming sturcture.

    > Many things are not changeable.  The idea is to rename them after you
    > copy them onto your computer.
    >
    > >I tried canon's website and there is no help. Does anyone know?

    > RTFM.
    >
    > --
    > Ray Fischer

    Ray, no there is way..I just dontl know how. ITs takes toolong to then
    sort the file names on the computer. there is way which will allow to
    change the file names right when you click..i am just not sure how

    Sam
    http://www.mydedications.com

    Samanta, Apr 12, 2008