Naming bookmark folders

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Petey the Wonder Dog, Aug 17, 2005.

  1. I'm looking for ideas for names for bookmarked folders.

    Seems I've got about 20 (too many) and a load of subfolders in each.

    I need better organization.
    So all I'm looking for is a list of maybe ten primary folder names
    that people are comfortable with.

    For example, I have named my primary folders

    Toolbar folder
    Money/finance
    Fun stuff
    Medical stuff
    PC/Download sites
    Search engines
    and random folders that apply only to specific stuff I need, like my
    real estate MLS searches.

    I'd just like to know what other people use for their primary folder
    names that "generally" encompass all the basics.

    TIA
    Dave
    Petey the Wonder Dog, Aug 17, 2005