    Stephen Guest

    Hi have xmas photos to send to friends. How do I name them, as in putting
    the curser our them and there name appears
    Stephen, Dec 27, 2011

  2. "Stephen" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi have xmas photos to send to friends. How do I name them, as in putting
    > the curser our them and there name appears

    There name appears, or their name appears? Sheesh!

    You can open the picture file with a program such as PaintBrush, or the
    image editing program that comes with your camera, and select the Text
    Tool and type the names of the subjects in and save the file.

    You can upload the file to your FaceBook page and tag the photo with the
    names of the subjects. This is the best option for having a name appear on a
    mouse flyover, the other method makes the text appear all of the time.
    Jeff Strickland, Dec 27, 2011