Name that tune

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by anthonyberet, Mar 3, 2007.

  1. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    anthonyberet, Mar 3, 2007

  2. anthonyberet

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sat, 03 Mar 2007 12:07:00 +0000, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, anthonyberet Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    wrote The Following In The
    24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.music.mp3.winmx,alt.music.mp3 News Group:

    > What's the music in this cool video?
    >
    > http://axiomsun.com/home/video/railside_graffiti_sequence_creates_an_animation.html
    >
    > Thanks

    ?? I didn't hear any music, just background noise make with
    electronic keyboard.
    PS: 40tude Dialog warned me of your cross posting.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Mar 3, 2007

  3. anthonyberet

    John Holmes Guest

    John Holmes, Mar 3, 2007
  4. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > On Or About Sat, 03 Mar 2007 12:07:00 +0000, Without Any Hesitation
    > Or Thinking Twice, anthonyberet Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    > wrote The Following In The
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.music.mp3.winmx,alt.music.mp3 News Group:
    >
    >> What's the music in this cool video?
    >>
    >> http://axiomsun.com/home/video/railside_graffiti_sequence_creates_an_animation.html
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > ?? I didn't hear any music, just background noise make with
    > electronic keyboard.
    > PS: 40tude Dialog warned me of your cross posting.

    I don't use any software to warn me about x-posting. I just snip groups
    when appropriate. I don't think it was appropriate in this case. May I
    ask, do you *always* snip x-posts?

    anthonyberet, Mar 4, 2007
  5. anthonyberet

    Guest

    , Mar 4, 2007
  6. anthonyberet

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sun, 04 Mar 2007 01:44:54 +0000, Without Any Hesitation
    wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> On Or About Sat, 03 Mar 2007 12:07:00 +0000, Without Any Hesitation
    >> Or Thinking Twice, anthonyberet Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    >> wrote The Following In The
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.music.mp3.winmx,alt.music.mp3 News Group:
    >>
    >>> What's the music in this cool video?
    >>>
    >>> http://axiomsun.com/home/video/railside_graffiti_sequence_creates_an_animation.html
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

    >> ?? I didn't hear any music, just background noise make with
    >> electronic keyboard.
    >> PS: 40tude Dialog warned me of your cross posting.

    > I don't use any software to warn me about x-posting. I just snip groups
    > when appropriate. I don't think it was appropriate in this case. May I
    > ask, do you *always* snip x-posts?

    Not always.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://.www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    3/4/2007 6:58:33 AM CST

    Old Gringo, Mar 4, 2007
  7. anthonyberet

    NRen2k5 Guest

    NRen2k5, Mar 4, 2007
  8. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    anthonyberet, Mar 4, 2007
  9. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > On Or About Sun, 04 Mar 2007 01:44:54 +0000, Without Any Hesitation
    > Or Thinking Twice, anthonyberet Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    > wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >
    >> Old Gringo wrote:
    >>> On Or About Sat, 03 Mar 2007 12:07:00 +0000, Without Any Hesitation
    >>> Or Thinking Twice, anthonyberet Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    >>> wrote The Following In The
    >>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.music.mp3.winmx,alt.music.mp3 News Group:

    >>> ?? I didn't hear any music, just background noise make with
    >>> electronic keyboard.
    >>> PS: 40tude Dialog warned me of your cross posting.

    >> I don't use any software to warn me about x-posting. I just snip groups
    >> when appropriate. I don't think it was appropriate in this case. May I
    >> ask, do you *always* snip x-posts?

    > Not always.

    For some reason 24hshd has a cultural problem with x-posting. It's true
    that it is often abused, but it does exist for a reason and serve a
    useful purpose on some occasions ;o)

    anthonyberet, Mar 4, 2007