Name of Win95 clock program?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Snoopy, Dec 10, 2003.

  1. Snoopy

    Snoopy Guest

    Help! The clock that normally appears in the RH lower corner of my
    computer screen is gone. It always boots up with the computer, but
    for some reason not today.

    As a starting point for troubleshooting, I would like to know the name
    of the little routine within windows that drives the clock. Can
    someone assist?

    TIA

    Snoopy

    --
    Join the fight against aggressive, unrepentant
    spammers 'china-netcom'. E-mail me for more

    Snoopy, Dec 10, 2003

  2. Snoopy wrote:
    > Help! The clock that normally appears in the RH lower corner of my
    > computer screen is gone. It always boots up with the computer, but
    > for some reason not today.
    >
    > As a starting point for troubleshooting, I would like to know the name
    > of the little routine within windows that drives the clock. Can
    > someone assist?

    In Win2k, you can right click on the taskbar, select properties, and tick
    "show clock".

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock

    Nicholas Sherlock, Dec 10, 2003

  3. Snoopy

    Mainlander Guest

    In article <>,
    te**yson@caverock.*et.*z.*is'n' says...
    > Help! The clock that normally appears in the RH lower corner of my
    > computer screen is gone. It always boots up with the computer, but
    > for some reason not today.
    >
    > As a starting point for troubleshooting, I would like to know the name
    > of the little routine within windows that drives the clock. Can
    > someone assist?

    There is no application, it is built into explorer

    Right click the taskbar, choose properties, and check the box that says
    "Show clock"

    Mainlander, Dec 10, 2003