    motorcycle that could fly. does anybody know what the name of that movie is?
    or has heard about it? i just can't remember it, and i really want to see it
    again sometime. thanks
    Tiffany, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Tiffany

    Impmon Guest

    On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 21:03:10 +0200, "Tiffany" <>
    typed:

    >hi, when i was little i saw a youth movie with a little guy in it that had a
    >motorcycle that could fly. does anybody know what the name of that movie is?
    >or has heard about it? i just can't remember it, and i really want to see it
    >again sometime. thanks

    Just a guess but it's not Harry Potter. There's flying motorcycle but
    the driver wasn't small at all. In fact Hagrid is huge. ;)
    --
    space for rent.
    To reply, change digi.mon to tds.net
    Impmon, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Tiffany

    JR Guest

    it's The Dirtbike Kid

    with the little guy from A Christmas Sory

    Joe

    JR, Oct 21, 2003
  4. Tiffany

    Tiffany Guest

    i hope you are right, thanks so much

    Tiffany, Oct 21, 2003
  5. I remember a movie that was called "The Dirt Bike Kid" I think his bike
    was able to fly in that.

    William Thorpe, Oct 21, 2003
  6. Tiffany

    Tiffany Guest

    Thanks, i looked it up on the internet and it is that movie.... and bought
    it.

    Tiffany, Oct 22, 2003