    1945.8.15 [End of WW2 in the East .Hirohito surrenders ]

    Let history tell future !
    , Feb 13, 2004

  2. Guest

    On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:55:14 +0000, ""
    <> wrote:

    >Nachi-B attempts to clean up Mydoom and download patches from
    >microsoft.com.
    >Is it a White Worm ?
    >Was it written by Chinese hackers ?

    PS just noticed that it only patches machines using English , Korean
    and Chinese versions of windows.
    Also if the OS is a Japanese it overwrites the HTML files with the
    historical dates shown above.

    A White Worm which only cleans up Chinese , Korean and English OS
    versions and leaves taunting messages on Japanese ones.
    Very interesting indeed.
    , Feb 13, 2004

  3. Mimic Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Nachi-B attempts to clean up Mydoom and download patches from
    > microsoft.com.
    > Is it a White Worm ?
    > Was it written by Chinese hackers ?
    >
    > It drops a text file containing the following (my notes are in square
    > brackets)

    > LET HISTORY TELL FUTURE !
    >
    > 1931.9.18 [Japanese invasion of Manchuria]
    > 1937.7.7 [July 7th incident, Japanese troops launched bombarded(Marco
    > Polo Bridge)the Lugouqiao Bridge. ]
    > 1937.12.13 300,000 ! [Rape of Nanking]
    >
    > 1941.12.7 [Pearl Harbour]
    > 1945.8.6 Little boy [First atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima]
    > 1945.8.9 Fatso [Second atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki]
    >
    > 1945.8.15 [End of WW2 in the East .Hirohito surrenders ]
    >
    > Let history tell future !

    Yuh so i see, bastards, me and a mate did start working on a worm to knock
    out
    MyDoom before it dropped its payload, unfortunatley more important projects
    needed finishng

    --
    Mimic

    ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
    and those that dont."
    Mimic, Feb 13, 2004
  4. Cal Guest

    "Mimic" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > <> wrote in message
    > > Nachi-B attempts to clean up Mydoom and download patches from
    > > microsoft.com.
    > > Is it a White Worm ?

    White worm? Any code executing on my PC without my authorisation is
    definitely not of the white variety.
    Cal, Feb 13, 2004