    --
    'From' address is a spamtrap.
    Direct email: asb-at-emailssl.com.
    AntiSpamBloke, Jun 27, 2007

  2. AntiSpamBloke

    Jon Guest

    declared for all the world to hear...
    > According to manual, N95 is meant to switch from 'General' to 'Silent'
    > profile when # is pressed.

    Press and hold surely? With s a single press I would expect a # to
    appear on the display!
    --
    Regards
    Jon
    Jon, Jun 27, 2007

  3. "Jon" <> wrote in message
    > declared for all the world to hear...
    >> According to manual, N95 is meant to switch from 'General' to 'Silent'
    >> profile when # is pressed.

    > Press and hold surely? With s a single press I would expect a # to
    > appear on the display!
    > --
    > Regards
    > Jon

    Nope. Nothing.

    ISTR that it worked before I installed Truphone 3.0

    --
    AntiSpamBloke
    AntiSpamBloke, Jun 27, 2007
  4. AntiSpamBloke

    Paul Hayes Guest

    AntiSpamBloke wrote:
    > "Jon" <> wrote in message
    >> declared for all the world to hear...
    >>> According to manual, N95 is meant to switch from 'General' to 'Silent'
    >>> profile when # is pressed.

    >> Press and hold surely? With s a single press I would expect a # to
    >> appear on the display!
    >> --
    >> Regards
    >> Jon

    > Nope. Nothing.
    >
    > ISTR that it worked before I installed Truphone 3.0

    I've got an N95 here for testing and pressing the hash key doesn't do
    anything other than dial a # symbol. Pressing and holding it makes no
    difference either.

    cheers,
    Paul.
    Paul Hayes, Jun 28, 2007
  5. "Paul Hayes" <> wrote in message
    > AntiSpamBloke wrote:
    >> "Jon" <> wrote in message
    >>> declared for all the world to hear...
    >>> Press and hold surely? With s a single press I would expect a # to
    >>> appear on the display!
    >>> --
    >>> Regards
    >>> Jon

    >> Nope. Nothing.
    >>
    >> ISTR that it worked before I installed Truphone 3.0
    >>

    > I've got an N95 here for testing and pressing the hash key doesn't do
    > anything other than dial a # symbol. Pressing and holding it makes no
    > difference either.
    >
    > cheers,
    > Paul.

    Same here.

    Does yours reboot for no reason?

    AntiSpamBloke, Jun 28, 2007
  6. AntiSpamBloke

    Paul Hayes Guest

    AntiSpamBloke wrote:
    > "Paul Hayes" <> wrote in message
    >> AntiSpamBloke wrote:
    >>> "Jon" <> wrote in message
    >>> Nope. Nothing.
    >>>
    >>> ISTR that it worked before I installed Truphone 3.0
    >>>

    >> I've got an N95 here for testing and pressing the hash key doesn't do
    >> anything other than dial a # symbol. Pressing and holding it makes no
    >> difference either.
    >>
    >> cheers,
    >> Paul.

    > Same here.
    >
    > Does yours reboot for no reason?

    No, I've not seen it do that. The biggest problem I have with it is if
    you turn the wifi auto-scanning on, it seems to constantly lose and
    re-gain connection with any AP. If I leave it in manual mode so it is
    doing no auto-scanning then it seems to stay connected to access points
    fairly reliably.

    Otherwise, it seems to work OK with Asterisk.

    cheers,
    Paul.
    Paul Hayes, Jun 29, 2007
  7. "Paul Hayes" <> wrote in message
    > AntiSpamBloke wrote:
    >> "Paul Hayes" <> wrote in message

    >>> I've got an N95 here for testing and pressing the hash key doesn't do
    >>> anything other than dial a # symbol. Pressing and holding it makes no
    >>> difference either.
    >>>
    >>> cheers,
    >>> Paul.

    >> Same here.
    >>
    >> Does yours reboot for no reason?
    >>

    > No, I've not seen it do that. The biggest problem I have with it is if
    > you turn the wifi auto-scanning on, it seems to constantly lose and
    > re-gain connection with any AP. If I leave it in manual mode so it is
    > doing no auto-scanning then it seems to stay connected to access points
    > fairly reliably.
    >
    > Otherwise, it seems to work OK with Asterisk.
    >
    > cheers,
    > Paul.

    How did you configure yours to do manual scanning?

    AntiSpamBloke, Jun 29, 2007