    applications.

    Cheers

    John
    John, Jan 5, 2006

  2. John

    Dion L Heap Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Anyone know how to turn on T9 predictive text on the Nokia N70? I have
    > RTFM both the physical and online one, and what it suggests of
    > pressing the # key twice quickly doesn't do it. I can only use either
    > Abc or ABC unpredictive mode. I would like to turn it on for all
    > applications.
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > John

    Do you mean the 'little pencil' button, bottom left key? That's what turns
    mine on and off.

    regards,

    Dion L Heap
    www.thetophouse.com
    Dion L Heap, Jan 5, 2006

  3. John

    John Guest

    On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 22:05:53 -0000, A strange species called "Dion L
    Heap" <> wrote:

    >"John" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone know how to turn on T9 predictive text on the Nokia N70? I have
    >> RTFM both the physical and online one, and what it suggests of
    >> pressing the # key twice quickly doesn't do it. I can only use either
    >> Abc or ABC unpredictive mode. I would like to turn it on for all
    >> applications.
    >>
    >> Cheers
    >>
    >> John

    >Do you mean the 'little pencil' button, bottom left key? That's what turns
    >mine on and off.
    >
    >regards,
    >
    >Dion L Heap
    >www.thetophouse.com

    Yeah. I tried that m8 but it doesn't seem to work. I believe that the
    funny symbol before the Abc that looks like a horizontal letter b, if
    you click the pencil button in the bottom left it is supposed to put
    two dashes at the side next to this symbol to show that predictive
    text is turned on, well according to the instructions anyway, but it
    doesn't do that on mine.

    John
    John, Jan 5, 2006
  4. John

    Dion L Heap Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 22:05:53 -0000, A strange species called "Dion L
    > Heap" <> wrote:
    >
    > Yeah. I tried that m8 but it doesn't seem to work. I believe that the
    > funny symbol before the Abc that looks like a horizontal letter b, if
    > you click the pencil button in the bottom left it is supposed to put
    > two dashes at the side next to this symbol to show that predictive
    > text is turned on, well according to the instructions anyway, but it
    > doesn't do that on mine.
    >
    > John

    Think I'd be sending it back then, when I press mine I get a sub menu for
    turning the dictionary on/off, an 'insert word' and a couple of other
    options, can't remember what.

    regards,

    Dion L Heap
    www.thetophouse.com
    Dion L Heap, Jan 6, 2006
  5. John

    strange_too Guest

    Doesn't the # key do it? My 6680, I can scroll through T9, Normal and number
    input.

    HTH

    strange_too
    strange_too, Jan 6, 2006
  6. John

    Guest

    Hi John,

    Next to the Star button on the phone, press the pencil icon once.
    Then choose dictionary on.

    Should be as simple as that. If not your phone may have a fault.

    Zee
    www.cell-savers.com
    , Jan 7, 2006