    using a G router?

    Jeff
    , Jul 16, 2008

  2. Answered in your other post.

    --
    Phillip Windell
    www.wandtv.com

    Phillip Windell, Jul 16, 2008

  3. Lem Guest

    Lem, Jul 16, 2008
  4. Maybe :)

    Sometimes people just get impatient and don't wait to see if their post gets
    more replies as the thread grows.

    But it is the multi-posting that bugs me.

    --
    Phillip Windell
    www.wandtv.com

    Phillip Windell, Jul 16, 2008
  5. Guest

    Lem wrote:
    > Phillip Windell wrote:
    >> Answered in your other post.
    >>

    > I guess he didn't believe us the first time.

    Nah, I sent this question out before receiving the answer to the other one.

    Thanks again.

    Jeff
    , Jul 16, 2008
  6. That's the most common case.