    hi i am new to all this so here goes..
    does anybody know where to get n.f.s underground 2
    no-cd ver 1.30 or 1.1 thanks ann

    ann, Jan 14, 2005

  2. ann

    Jamco Guest

    yeah, just look on the internet, its there

    Jamco, Jan 14, 2005

  3. Jamco wrote:

    > yeah, just look on the internet, its there

    I bet she's really glad she asked that question in 24hourfuckup.idiotdesk,
    don't you?

    Kutloze-Pik Scheefgepoepte, Jan 15, 2005
  4. ann

    ann Guest

    ha ha ha ha ha ha YOU FUCKING WANKERS

    ann, Jan 15, 2005
  5. ann wrote:

    > ha ha ha ha ha ha YOU FUCKING WANKERS

    82.34.129.241
    UK
    UNITED KINGDOM
    ENGLAND
    GRAVESEND
    TELEWEST-HSD_1-BASILDON

    Your next post will cost you, you cuntard.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

    Kutloze-Pik Scheefgepoepte, Jan 15, 2005

    Kutloze-Pik Scheefgepoepte, Jan 15, 2005
  7. If your are truly new??, then you would need to read here first:

    http://www.dickalba.demon.co.uk/usenet/guide/intro.html

    You could do a Google Search for "n.f.s underground 2 no-cd version"
    and find some informative links.

    http://www.google.com

    OR, you could go here:

    Actual link, shortened:
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?U33025E3A

    Actual link:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0002FGFHU/ref=pd_sl%
    5Faw%5Falx-jeb-9-1%5Fvideo%5F6089012%5F6/002-0571865-7640045

    "ann" <> chiseled in stone, the
    following words news:TWZFd.149874$.
    co.uk:

    > ha ha ha ha ha ha YOU FUCKING WANKERS

    > "Kutloze-Pik Scheefgepoepte" wrote...

    <nothing of importance>

    The troll is killfiled here.

    >> Jamco wrote:

    <nothing of importance either>

    He's in the bin for a reason. It is so unimportant now I shan't
    remember.

    "ann" chisled in stone, the following words:

    @}-}-------Rosee, Jan 15, 2005
  8. ann

    King Sucker Guest

    @}-}-------Rosee wrote:

    > I'm a firm believer that ones clit should be flicked as often as possible.
    > Amen to that, you Muthafukkkas.

    How big is your 'plonk drive'?

    King Sucker, Jan 15, 2005