    people in Wellington region able to burn a CD?

    Thanks,

    GJ

    GJ, Feb 11, 2005

  2. GJ

    -=rjh=- Guest

    GJ wrote:
    > I want to get a copy but need to limit my bandwidth. Any NZ mirrors or
    > people in Wellington region able to burn a CD?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > GJ

    AFAIK it (the latest release 0.17, 11 Feb 2005) is only a 15.38MB download.

    -=rjh=-, Feb 12, 2005

  3. GJ

    GJ Guest

    -=rjh=- wrote:
    > GJ wrote:
    >
    >> I want to get a copy but need to limit my bandwidth. Any NZ mirrors or
    >> people in Wellington region able to burn a CD?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> GJ

    > AFAIK it (the latest release 0.17, 11 Feb 2005) is only a 15.38MB download.

    Sorry, should have done my research better. I think I will get KnopMyth
    as I have only installed two linux systems before.

    Thanks.

    GJ

    GJ, Feb 12, 2005
  4. GJ

    -=rjh=- Guest

    GJ wrote:
    > -=rjh=- wrote:
    >
    >> GJ wrote:
    >>
    >>> I want to get a copy but need to limit my bandwidth. Any NZ mirrors
    >>> or people in Wellington region able to burn a CD?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks,
    >>>
    >>> GJ

    >> AFAIK it (the latest release 0.17, 11 Feb 2005) is only a 15.38MB
    >> download.

    > Sorry, should have done my research better. I think I will get KnopMyth
    > as I have only installed two linux systems before.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >

    > GJ

    Good choice, but it might be a couple of days before KnopMyth is updated.

    Drop me a line if you want a copy of the updated release when it is
    available as I'll be downloading it for myself anyway.

    cheers

    -=rjh=-, Feb 12, 2005