    -additionally, should i hyphenate non-responsive

    thank you

    aaron
    =?Utf-8?B?YWFyb25sYW5lMjU=?=, Jan 2, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YWFyb25sYW5lMjU=?=

    Tom Ferguson Guest

    Are you using the 64 or the 32 bit version of Internet Explorer? If the
    former, try the 32 bit version or dare I say it (???), Firefox.

    You should hyphenate 'non-responsive' or use 'not responsive' instead.

    Tom
    MSMVP
    Widows shell/User

    Tom Ferguson, Jan 2, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?YWFyb25sYW5lMjU=?=

    RR Guest

    aaronlane25 wrote:
    > - I get a message like (windows cannot process your request and has to
    > close) when trying to open random web pages.
    >
    > -when I click on a shortcut/link either in a explorer window or in windows,
    > the program that is running freezes. Occasionaly i get an error sound but
    > most of the time it becomes non-responsive
    >
    > -additionally, should i hyphenate non-responsive
    >
    > thank you
    >
    > aaron

    You have shortcut icons somewhere other then the desktop ?
    RR, Jan 2, 2007
  4. how do i find out if i have the 64 or 32 bit version and how do i change
    between the two?

    thanks i was pretty sure about the hyphen.

    aaron

    =?Utf-8?B?YWFyb25sYW5lMjU=?=, Jan 2, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?YWFyb25sYW5lMjU=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    on your IE, click on help, then about IE. The 64-bit edition will say so
    on the top line and the 32-bit version has no bit reference

    John Barnes, Jan 2, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?YWFyb25sYW5lMjU=?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    If you're not using a 64-bit version of Windows, you won't have a 64-bit
    version of IE. (Also, in that case, you're posting in the wrong newsgroup.)

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Jan 2, 2007