    and how do i go about stashing it there?

    duh,

    mike

    mike, Jul 2, 2005

  2. mike

    Plato Guest

    mike wrote:

    > i swear, your honor, i've never seen this before and i have idea what the
    > Miles Sound System is. somewhere i read it is part of WinAmp, whatever that
    > is. i don't think i want to delete it at this point so where can i stash it
    > and how do i go about stashing it there?

    Just make a temp folder and move it there and see what happens.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jul 2, 2005

  3. mike

    WormWood Guest

    Can you drag it to the Start Button?

    WormWood, Jul 2, 2005
  4. mike

    mike Guest

    whoops, it belongs to grand theft auto vice city. but how it just popped up
    on the desktop? who knows? there it shall stay.

    mike, Jul 2, 2005
  5. mike

    Sly Guest

    since yur gonna leave it there, id right click on it, hit properties and
    check on the hidden box so ya dont gotta look at it all the time

    Sly, Jul 2, 2005
  6. mike

    Fred is back Guest

    Fred is back, Jul 2, 2005
  7. mike

    Fred is back Guest

    Sly <> wrote:

    > since yur gonna leave it there, id right click on it, hit properties and
    > check on the hidden box so ya dont gotta look at it all the time.

    Shit! I'm a bot and can do better than that. "since you are going to leave
    it there, I would right click on it, hit properties and check on the hidden
    box so you do not have to look at it all the time."

    Fred is back, Jul 2, 2005
  8. mike

    Sly Guest

    whats wrong with it? he says hes just going to leave it where it is, im not
    sure about anyone else but i dont like looking at .dll files and other junk
    all day so if i was to leave it, id at least put it as hidden

    Sly, Jul 4, 2005