  1. Guest

    i have deleted my cookies and changed my isp number.
    , Jul 9, 2007

  2. Travis Guest

    On Jul 8, 6:41 pm, wrote:
    > i have deleted my cookies and changed my isp number.

    Are you on a dynamic connection? How else did you change your IP? They
    might of blocked your range of ISPs, and besides, if they blocked you
    for a legitimate reason then you don't deserve to go back in, anyways,
    myspace sucks, but if you insist on using it then you can try
    contacting technical support and why they banned you.
    Travis, Jul 9, 2007

  3. Guest

    On Jul 8, 7:21 pm, Travis <> wrote:
    > On Jul 8, 6:41 pm, wrote:
    >
    > > i have deleted my cookies and changed my isp number.

    > Are you on a dynamic connection? How else did you change your IP? They
    > might of blocked your range of ISPs, and besides, if they blocked you
    > for a legitimate reason then you don't deserve to go back in, anyways,
    > myspace sucks, but if you insist on using it then you can try
    > contacting technical support and why they banned you.

    my isp number stays the same. I had to change the mac address. I dont
    understand how mac address works. Im using shaw cable. I think they
    may be blocking me based on something else. Women just complain if you
    say something ironic and poof you are gone.
    , Jul 9, 2007
  4. Travis Guest

    Chaning your MAC address won't help, they don't check for that. Shaw cable
    is probably static, but you could try unplugging your modem, or if you use a
    router/modem combo then that. After 30 seconds plug it back in and wait
    again so it might renew your IP, if it doesn't, try contacting tech support
    (at myspace, that is) using a friends or public computer.

    Travis, Jul 11, 2007