  1. Guest

    i have deleted my cookies and changed my isp number.

    , Jul 9, 2007

  2. Vanguard Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >i have deleted my cookies and changed my isp number.

    Learn to CROSS-post. Go read replies to your disconnected MULTIposted
    message in the other groups to which you posted the SAME message.

    A point not made is that N multiposted copies will consume N times the
    space for separate copies of the same post. Crossposted messages have
    just *one* copy on the server and the groups simply have pointers back
    to that same single copy. Multiposting wastes disk space on the server.
    Yes, your post is small but remember that you consume N times the space
    on one server and then do so on all the newsgroups servers worldwide.

    Crossposting helps readers in one group see the replies from those in
    another RELATED newsgroup to which you copied your post. That way, they
    don't waste their time duplicating similar replies that already exist.

    Vanguard, Jul 9, 2007

  3. Vanguard wrote:
    ><> wrote in message
    >>i have deleted my cookies and changed my isp number.
    >>

    > Learn to CROSS-post. Go read replies to your disconnected MULTIposted
    > message in the other groups to which you posted the SAME message.

    Google Grouper.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 9, 2007
  4. You don't go back because MySpace is for fucktards.

    Your Best Friend, Jul 10, 2007
  5. Your Best Friend wrote:

    > You don't go back because MySpace is for fucktards.

    So is top-posting.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 10, 2007
  6. ToyalP2 Guest

    On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 18:41:47 -0700, wrote:

    >i have deleted my cookies and changed my isp number.

    They have blocked all known sex ofenders and child molesters...

    ToyalP2, Jul 12, 2007