    Thanks.

    --
    http://www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Oct 20, 2009

  2. On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:30:30 +0100, "Dave" <@me.com> wrote:

    >"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx_spam@trapped__hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> With MySIPSwitch closing the end of the month, what is the real
    >> alternative that operates in the same way?
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> --
    >> http://www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

    >BUGGER !
    >
    >DAM FRAUDSTERS

    Yeah, I wanted something as easy.

    Don't have time for messing about.
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Oct 21, 2009

  3. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    E27002 Guest

    On Oct 20, 12:37 pm, {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
    <bhx_spam@trapped__hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
    > With MySIPSwitch closing the end of the month, what is the real
    > alternative that operates in the same way?

    Wow, that sucks raw lemons. I guess one should never base too much of
    what one does around internet freebies.

    grrrr
    E27002, Oct 22, 2009
  4. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Sinna Guest

    Stephen Hammond wrote:
    > I could never work it out myself :(

    Well... I know the existence of MySIPswitch but I never used it as I've
    implemented my own plan.
    I think it can be possible to work it out yourself depending on what
    you're actually requiring.

    Perhaps you can tell the kind of SIP-device you're using and the number
    of SIP providers.

    Sinna
    Sinna, Oct 23, 2009
  5. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Brian Guest

    On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 19:37:05 +0000, {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

    > With MySIPSwitch closing the end of the month, what is the real
    > alternative that operates in the same way?
    >
    > Thanks.

    https://www5.pbxes.com/index_e.php
    or
    http://www.voxalot.com
    ??

    --
    Please remove 'no_spam_' from email address
    Brian, Oct 23, 2009