Mygringos.com

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by rizlegaspi@yahoo.com, Apr 15, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Dear Friends,

    I was reading the local Filipino newspaper and I saw that Side A was
    having a concert. Side A is my wife's favorite band. It brought back
    memories when my wife and I were still dating. When I was still making
    "ligaw"(courting for the Tagalog challenged), we used to watch
    their shows a lot. Oh how she would gyrate to their music. I guess it
    worked because now we have two lovable kids.

    To my horror, I saw that the concert has already passed. Surely, there
    must have been a website that would have said that they were coming to
    town. I searched far and wide and alas to no avail, I could not find a
    website that has a comprehensive list of Filipino events here in Los
    Angeles. It was then that I started this website that will list
    Filipino events happening in my local community. I will not miss any
    concerts anymore!

    Many missed concerts and a year later, Mygringos.com was born. I
    included a lot of other ethnicities and included several major
    metropolitan cities, hence why the project took so long. Mygringos.com
    displays all the events happening in your community by ethnicity and by
    city. It has a forum where the compatriots can post messages, yellow
    pages for business listings, groups like alumnis and local attractions
    for the selected city. It even has a showbiz section to display
    pictures of local events. I designed it very easy to use and if you
    have any comments or suggestions to improve the website, they are most
    welcome.

    Sign up now at http://www.mygringos.com and post a message and for the
    business owners, please advertise. Among the benefits of advertising
    with Mygringos.com is that you get an entire page layout that informs
    the users about your company. You also get an opportunity to market
    your business and services to a broader audience with more purchasing
    power.

    Forward this email to your friends and maybe someday, they too will
    find the wife of their dreams.

    Thank you,

    Manman Legaspi

    , Apr 15, 2006

  2. Paul Heslop Guest

    spam.com

    wrote:

    > Dear Friends,

    spammety spam spam

    --
    Paul (Take my hand, I'm standing right here)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Apr 15, 2006