    I just ordered a copy of the 3rd edition and then saw a 4th. Will my
    info be out of date.
    , Aug 12, 2005

  2. Guest

    Coincidentally I was reading a Meyers' A+ Certification Exam Guide and
    it pointed me to this group. I have the fifth(and newest I
    think)edition of his book. The information on older OSes and older
    hardware will be fine for the exams but the 3rd edition will probably
    be lacking support for newer types of hardware and the XP OS. It is
    probably still usable, but for newer information I would either get the
    newer book or find some other source.
    , Aug 12, 2005

  3. Michael Guest

    Why would you order the 3rd edition when the 5th edition has been available
    for 2 years?

    Michael, Aug 14, 2005
  4. Guest

    An Ebay oversight...

    I got quite a deal though, eh?

    Nothing like saving (I mean wasting) a few bucks.
    , Aug 14, 2005