MyDVD Sonic playing up

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by t8769, May 14, 2007.

  1. t8769

    t8769 Guest

    Every time I plug my digital camera in, this damned software comes
    up,
    askes me if I want to upgrade and puts a folder in my MyDocuments
    folder.

    I can't find any way to stop this.

    Its Sonic MyDvd Lite 6.1.1

    Any clues?

    I've also found that I have to re-start the machine if I want to re-
    open the software. I've tried uninstalling then re-installing it, but
    no luck.

    Thanks

    t8769, May 14, 2007

  2. t8769

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "t8769" <> wrote in message
    > Every time I plug my digital camera in, this damned software comes
    > up,
    > askes me if I want to upgrade and puts a folder in my MyDocuments
    > folder.
    >
    > I can't find any way to stop this.
    >

    > Its Sonic MyDvd Lite 6.1.1
    >

    > Any clues?
    >

    > I've also found that I have to re-start the machine if I want to re-
    > open the software. I've tried uninstalling then re-installing it, but
    > no luck.
    >

    > Thanks

    First clue is to go back and READ THE ANSWERS given the first two times you
    posted your question.

    WhzzKdd, May 14, 2007