    Anyone out there get hit with mydoom?

    --

    Tom

    T, Feb 1, 2004

  2. T

    Ionizer Guest

    Ionizer, Feb 1, 2004

  3. T

    T Guest

    Nope just curious I have a home pc support business.

    --

    Tom

    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/

    T, Feb 1, 2004
  4. T

    Trax Guest

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 15:31:23 GMT, "T" <> wrote:

    |>Anyone out there get hit with mydoom?

    No, it's a very specific program, I'm having to have it sent to me :}

    Sometimes you just have to admire a program no matter what it does,
    this is one (kinda like art). uses no exploits, stays out of the
    newsgroups as well many other problem areas/sites (.gov,.mil), waits
    for a specific time, does it's deed, and then just becomes part of the
    normal Windows file clutter. (just a few of it's attributes)

    All I'm told in just 22K.

    Second version is just a hack.
    --
    ,,
    ( "> w "Men, I want you just thinking of one word all season.

    Trax, Feb 1, 2004