    have no idea how to connect to my wireless internet now. My router is hooked
    up and so is my modem, and my friends wireless works fine. Where did it go
    and how do I get it back? My wireless switch won't even turn on.
    =?Utf-8?B?TGF1cmEyMjIy?=, Sep 11, 2006

  2. What type of computer do you have ?? What manufacturer ?? Have you tried
    checking with them ??

    MD

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFkRG9n?=, Sep 13, 2006

  3. I have a similar problem. My Windows 98 PC has been connected via a PCI
    wireless card to my home network. Suddenly it says it can connect to the
    access point but cannot connect to the internet. Nothing has changed. My
    laptop has no problem connecting with its wireless card so I don't believe it
    is the cable modem or the router that is the problem. The Wired machine I am
    on now works fine. How do you get it to find the DHCP server?

    Thanks in advance.

    Mike

    =?Utf-8?B?V2luIDk4IFBDIENhbid0IENvbm5lY3QgdG8gSW50, Sep 14, 2006