My wireless computers don't connect to the Home Network after VOIP

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?ZWlja21hbm5AbXNuLmNvbQ==?=, Sep 28, 2005.

  1. I have DSL with a wireless DSL Modem (Actiontek) that I'm feeding into a Hub.
    From the hub I have three computers hard wired into a network. I have two
    wireless laptops which I'm trying to get on the network, but I have not
    succeeded (after my VOIP installation). I've tried the Wireless Network
    Wizard with no success. Any tips?

    P.S. They were on the network before I set up SunRocket VOIP which takes the
    crossover wire from the DSL modem into the 'Gizmo' (their name for the VOIP
    box) WAN. The 'Gizmo' LAN is connected with a regular CAT5 to the Hub.
    =?Utf-8?B?ZWlja21hbm5AbXNuLmNvbQ==?=, Sep 28, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZWlja21hbm5AbXNuLmNvbQ==?=

    Dave Guest

    could you have run out of ip addresses?? do your lan machines have private
    (192.168.*.*) ip's or ones from your isp?

    "" <@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:...

    Dave, Sep 28, 2005

  3. Re: My wireless computers don't connect to the Home Network after

    They are assigned by the isp.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZWlja21hbm5AbXNuLmNvbQ==?=, Sep 28, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?ZWlja21hbm5AbXNuLmNvbQ==?=

    Dave Guest

    Re: My wireless computers don't connect to the Home Network after

    how many do they let you have, and how many devices do you now have??

    "" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Dave, Sep 28, 2005