    A dialog box appears before we can choose which user to login as.
    I need to update the contents of that dialog box but can't find how.
    How do I change, or remove, that dialog box?

    John Bartley K7AAY, Sep 22, 2007

  2. John Bartley K7AAY

    Guest

    John Bartley K7AAY <> wrote:

    >Windows XP Home Spack2:
    >A dialog box appears before we can choose which user to login as.
    >I need to update the contents of that dialog box but can't find how.
    >How do I change, or remove, that dialog box?

    Start | Run <type in>
    gpedit.msc
    <enter>

    Windows settings - logon/off scripts

    --

    http://www.onahorse.com/

    , Sep 22, 2007

  3. John Bartley K7AAY

    Guest

    , Sep 22, 2007
  4. On Sep 21, 9:11 pm, wrote:
    > John Bartley K7AAY <> wrote:
    >
    > >Windows XP Home Spack2:
    > >A dialog box appears before we can choose which user to login as.
    > >I need to update the contents of that dialog box but can't find how.
    > >How do I change, or remove, that dialog box?

    > Start | Run <type in>
    > gpedit.msc
    > <enter>
    > Windows settings - logon/off scripts
    > http://www.onahorse.com

    Did not work, I'm afraid.

    John Bartley K7AAY, Sep 22, 2007
  5. John Bartley K7AAY, Sep 22, 2007
  6. John Bartley K7AAY

    Guest

    John Bartley K7AAY <> wrote:

    >On Sep 21, 9:11 pm, wrote:
    >> John Bartley K7AAY <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Windows XP Home Spack2:
    >> >A dialog box appears before we can choose which user to login as.
    >> >I need to update the contents of that dialog box but can't find how.
    >> >How do I change, or remove, that dialog box?

    >> Start | Run <type in>
    >> gpedit.msc
    >> <enter>
    >> Windows settings - logon/off scripts
    >> http://www.onahorse.com

    >Did not work, I'm afraid.

    After I posted I noticed you were running XP Home, it doers't have
    policies or gpedit.msc; thus the second post. Glad that one worked for
    you

    --

    MS will Downgrade you from preinstalled Vista to XP.
    www.news.com/The-XP-alternative-for-Vista-PCs/2100-1016_3-6209481.html

    , Sep 22, 2007